Legal Support Staff Positions:
One of Halifax's leading law firms, Burchells LLP, is currently recruiting for a part-time, permanent receptionist.
Burchells provides a wide range of legal services to regional, national and international clients, including multinational corporations, small business owners, major banks, individuals, insurance companies and all levels of government.
Providing support to the lawyers of Burchells is a group of hard working and enthusiastic professionals who take pride in exceptional client service and team work.
• Enhance lawyer effectiveness and the delivery of quality legal services through production of timely, accurate work that meets our work standard of “Do it once, do it right”.
• Provide efficient, accurate, professional and knowledgeable reception coverage.
• Coordinate receiving and shipping of all packages, maintain and prepare boardrooms.
• Support and work with your co-workers in a timely, accurate and helpful manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proven ability to provide above-average client service.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
• Resourceful and exercises good judgement.
• Experience in a professional services office environment is preferred.
• Flexibility, initiative, organization and prioritization skills are critical.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills are a must.
• Professional etiquette on the phone and in person.
• Above average ability to work in a team environment with all members of the firm.
Burchells offers a competitive salary and full comprehensive benefit package. The hours of work are Monday to Friday from 8:15 am to 12:30 pm each day. The morning receptionist is required to work full days from time to time to cover the afternoon receptionist. If you are an experienced receptionist who would like to work on a permanent part-time basis, we would like to hear from you.
Please visit our website www.burchells.ca to learn more about our firm.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Charlene F. Harrison
Deadline for submission of applications is Tuesday, September 18, 2018. We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.